My Angels Space

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Begining

My blogging is starting where there lives ended. Sounds morbid huh? Well let me explain. I feel my life has been a wierd storybook. Filled with ups and downs, twists and turns, good times and bad. Mostly good. I can remember many times saying to friends "girl I should write a book, this foolishness needs to be published for the masses to see!". Or me and friends saying we should write a book to chronicle this mess. These things were always said with humor. Unfortunately what pushed me to go ahead and write was the miscarriage of my twins. It has been a pain, a hurt, a void that I haven't been able to solve. So I thought maybe typing up how I feel on differant days would help me to get it out. It is something I will never get over, I am just trying to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment