My Angels Space

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Inspired

Sooo, Today I woke up at 5:20am. Now before I get stated let me make it VERY clear I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON. With that being said I'm lying there trying to make my brain stop working long enough for me to go back to sleep. Didn't happen. After about and hour of waiting in vain for sleep to return I got up and got my day started. So as I sit at work (looking for another job) I realize I've been feeling real antsy lately. Ideas racing through my head, thoughts of job change, wanting to jump off my business (details to come on that dearies). So the best word I can find to describe this anticipation is........INSPIRED. Yes ladies and gents your girl is feeling inspired, and I must say it feels good. Inspired to do what you ask? Well I'll tell you. Inspired to live. Indeed I am doing that already but live to my fullest potential meaning do what I want to, not what I need to. Find what makes me happy and aggressively pursue it, clunk it over the head and drag it back to my cave to keep. Find fulfillment and give it a home. Find some good comfortable love and luxuriate in it for a lifetime. So to all who read this my wish for your today is to be inspired. Miracles and Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment